When you find yourself in the middle of a family breakup and you want to settle things once and for all, you might want to consider taking a look at this website www.whiteroseblackmans.co.uk. This site offers information on how you can book an appointment with the family law solicitors, the professionals that are experts in dealing with relationship breakdown, whether the couple is just living together or officially married. It is understandable that the process of separating for good is very stressful, which is why such a service is offered in the first place.
Book an appointment in advance
The family law solicitor’s job is usually open from their offices between 9 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. The reason why you need to book in advance is that the office itself is getting a lot of clients lately when it comes to seeking advice on how they can deal with the separation or relationship breakdown issues without escalating the issue further to the court. When you make an appointment, make sure that you commit to it since you will need to make another one if you fail to show up in the office.
Free Legal Advice
Depending on the case that you are in, the information below is directed more on those who are living in Wales and England. For those living in Scotland, you need to find the Parenting information for Scotland because there are different legal advice for every area. For those living in Northern Ireland, check out the NI direct.
The legal aid is only provided for those who are eligible for it. When you do, you will be able to get free legal advice, not to mention confidential once. With the legal aid in place, it can help you pay up for the family mediation, too. It will also help meet the costs that you will likely incur if you were to seek official legal advice.
If you were to avail for the free legal advice, there are certain factors that need to be met before you can acquire it. These are:
- The problem is very serious
- Your situation is eligible for the legal aid
- You can also seek for an example of the legal aid when either you or the family is exposed to the risk of serious harm or abuse, such as forced marriage or domestic violence; and when you are in serious need of family mediation.
- Other factors for getting legal aid is when you are at risk of losing your home or getting homeless
- You are being discriminated
- You are accused of a particular crime, you are about to face detention or prison
- You are adding more legal arguments or that you are bringing up a case that is filed under Human Rights Act
When you have finally decided that you are going to seek the services of the family law solicitor, don’t forget to check out the services offered at www.whiteroseblackmans.co.uk. It will reduce the time to find the right office that will help you with your relationship breakdown needs.